Globee – Graphic Designer
- ExperienceLess than 1 Year
- Job FunctionsMarketingMediaDesign
- Qualifications (NQF)Bachelor’s Degree (7)
- Interns Required1
About the Graphic Designer position
We are looking for a skilled Graphic designer to help interpret our marketing needs and to design solutions with high visual impact. Your duties will include participation in a variety of digital products, product packaging, websites, exhibitions, corporate identity and so on.
You should possess great creativity and have a solid background in design. We also expect you to be able to efficiently cooperate with our designers and sales team.
Graphic Designer responsibilities are:
- Organize the design “brief” and record requirements and clients’ needs
- Develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts, using a creative approach
- Organize project implementation and define budget constraints
- Use various media sources and graphic design software to accomplish your work
- Develop rough drafts and present your ideas
- Improve final designs according to clients comments and gain full approval
- Collaborate with copywriters, designers, stylists, executives and other stakeholders
Graphic Designer requirements are:
- Excellent graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Strong interaction, communication and presentation skills
- Good practical experience with industry-leading software and technologies, such as In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop and so on
- Strong abilities to comply with requirements of time, costs and deadlines
- BS or MS degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design or a Visual Arts subject
Life at Globee:
If you’re looking to work on something truly global and disruptive with a forward-thinking and ambitious team that highly values diversity, teamwork, and the continuous quest for excellence, then this is an opportunity for you..
- We love being in Cape Town and have a very active social community that arranges hikes, runs and other exciting activities
- We’ll take good care of your appetite with free lunch from Monday to Thursday
- Work with a diverse team of hardworking, ambitious and friendly people on something that will truly revolutionize the financial world.
- We are a social bunch of people, therefore we have quarterly activities and drinks Fridays for whoever wants to join!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not negatively discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.