Globee – Office Management
- ExperienceLess than 1 Year
- Job FunctionsCustomer RelationsAdministration
- Qualifications (NQF)Diploma (6)
- Perks & BenefitsTravel OpportunitiesTable Tennis TablePool TableMentorshipSkills Development
- Interns Required1
About the Office Manager position
We are looking for a responsible Office Manager who will perform organization and coordination of administration duties and office procedures. You will help us to create and maintain a proper work environment to optimize our organizational effectiveness, communication and safety. Your responsibilities will include scheduling meetings and appointments, making office supplies arrangements, greeting visitors and providing general administrative support to our employees.
You should have some experience of working as a Front Office Manager or Office Administrator. We expect you to be familiar with a variety of office software (including email tools, spreadsheets and databases) and to be able to accurately handle administrative duties.
Office Manager responsibilities are:
- Organize office operations and procedures and schedule meetings and appointments
- Manage the office layout, ordering stationery and equipment when needed
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
- Work together with HR to update and maintain office policies as necessary
- Oversee timely invoicing and payments for all items
- Negotiate with office vendors, service providers and office lease
- Manage office G&A budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting
- Organize the onboarding process for new employees and provide support to visitors
- Assist manager with typical duties such as maintenance, mailing, bills, errands and so on
- Interact with employees to receive their queries about organizational problems
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences
Office Manager requirements are:
- Fresh to 1 years’ experience of working as an Office Manager, Front Office Manager or Administrative Assistant position
- Good experience with office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Good practical experience with MS Office, particularly MS Excel and MS Outlook
- Good familiarity with email scheduling tools, like Email Scheduler and Boomerang
- Strong time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Strong organizational, planning and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a creative approach to problems
- High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative Assistant or Secretary will be a bonus
Life at Globee:
If you’re looking to work on something truly global and disruptive with a forward-thinking and ambitious team that highly values diversity, teamwork, and the continuous quest for excellence, then this is an opportunity for you..
- We love being in Cape Town and have a very active social community that arranges hikes, runs and other exciting activities
- We’ll take good care of your appetite with free lunch from Monday to Thursday
- Work with a diverse team of hardworking, ambitious and friendly people on something that will truly revolutionise the financial world.
- We are a social bunch of people, therefore we have quarterly activities and drinks Fridays for whoever wants to join!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not negatively discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.