Goodleaf – Sales Assistant Screening Form (Parkhurst)
- Experience Less than 1 Year
- Job Functions Sales
- Qualifications (NQF) Not Applicable
- Interns Required 2
- Salary: R5,000.00 – R7,500.00 / Monthly
First off, let’s introduce ourselves!
Goodleaf is the leading South African retail CBD brand having launched the first premium CBD store in Cape Town recently and are currently expanding into Gauteng.
We are looking for exceptional candidates to represent our fast-growing brand and provide new and existing customers with the most extraordinary retail experience in the burgeoning Cannabis industry.
Do you want to learn about this incredible new industry and help change lives in the process? If you are young, energetic, willing to learn new things and ready to take charge at the forefront of something new, something good – This role may be just the thing for you!
What you’re getting yourself into:
As a Goodleaf store assistant, you will be tasked with hosting customers, our guests in an environment that encourages learning and tactile experience with our range of globally curated products.
We would love for you to grow in our organization and we’ll craft the path to grow your experience, but in order to succeed, you’ll need a few key traits.
- Consistent, strong desire for education – A self-learner
- Experience in retail is a plus
- Provide efficient, courteous customer service and assist in all aspects of product offerings and services
- Embody our ethos of extraordinary customer experiences. Don’t worry, we’ll teach you the ways!
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The functions listed below are representative of duties performed by this job title. Duties generally include but are not limited to the following:
Customer Experience and Sales
- Full understanding, acceptance, and execution of our Goodleaf Retail Promise
- The Goodleaf Retail Experience
- Extraordinary Customer Experience, every customer every time
- Execute sales, service and customer experience initiatives in store
- Meet and exceed assigned goals for customer experience and reputation, sales and service, revenue and productivity
- Participate with store management in role plays on a regular basis to demonstrate “what right looks like”
- Review customer feedback on a daily basis
- Escalate appropriately any billing or service issues
- Demonstrate all brand products to clients in accordance with the Goodleaf Retail Experience
Employee Knowledge and Development
- You have the opportunity to attend personnel training / educational sessions
- Desire to consistently adhere to the Code of Business Conduct
- Fully understand the incentive plan and know how to maximize
- Learn more about CBD products by attending training on new products and promotions and learn to sell with confidence
At Goodleaf, we are dedicated to being real and true and strive to leave people better than before we met them.
The form is detailed so please ensure you have sufficient time to complete it. Please note that you will only be considered for the position if the form is completed entirely.
In order to complete this screening form, you need to be logged in to your Trusted Interns account.
Please login and come back when you're ready!