- Experience Non-Specific
- Qualifications (NQF) Higher Certificate (5)
- Interns Required 4
Have you ever wanted to work in a fast-growing Tech company?
The new Social Places internship programme has been created to give hard-working, dynamic applicants a chance at working at SA’s leading location-based marketing and technology company in CT and Jhb.
- Responding to customer reviews across a range of social media platforms.
- Social Media page audits.
- Monthly social media brand & store reporting.
- Managing customer listings across the following platforms: Facebook, Google, TripAdvisor, Zomato, etc.
- Managing clients on the Social Places software.
- New client setup & CRM.
- General once off tasks.
- Digital marketing knowledge.
- Writing/Copywriting skills.
- Excellent English skills required.
- Microsoft Office Suite Experience.