- Experience 2 Years
- Job Functions MarketingProject ManagementDesign
- Qualifications (NQF) Bachelor’s Degree (7)
- Interns Required 1
The UniSky Group is a bunch of young online experts with a mission to grow businesses within the Ecommerce space. Since 2016 the team has been working together to track trends and best practices in our market.
You are excited about this role because you will be doing:
- Brand Strategy, including: The Setting of Style Guides, Brand Guidelines, Brand Vision and Value Proposition for Short as well as Long Term.
- Planning and Execution of all Communications and Media Actions on all Channels, including: Online and Social Media
- Assisting with Product Development, Pricing and new Product Launches.
- Developing new Business Opportunities
- Creating and Managing Promotional Collateral to Establish and Maintain Product Branding
- Managing the Budget for Advertising and Promotional Items
- Competitor and Customer Insights Analysis
- Analysis of Sales Forecasts and Relevant Financials and Reporting on Product Sales
We are excited to meet you because you have:
- 2 years experience in a Brand Management & Strategy role.
- Digital Marketing, Brand marketing & Online retail knowledge
- Facebook, Twitter & Instagram Advertising experience (Social media)
- Google advertising
- Experience working with Adobe Suite
- Strategic and analytical Skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to manage and execute projects.
- Critical and Creative thinking.
- Leadership Skills – To lead and manage a team
- Relevant degree or diploma, but we value a good portfolio and experience.
R14 000 – R20 000 (Dependent on Experience).