Job Functions Human ResourcesTechSupportCustomer RelationsAdministration
Qualifications (NQF) Higher Certificate (5)
Perks & Benefits Flexi HoursMentorshipGood VibesSkills Development
A bit about you – because there wouldn’t be an US without YOU
It’s your human nature to want to help others, especially when it involves them taking steps toward the rest of their lives. You’ve been there and you really understand. You would be the super-human, Candidate Success Intern who would make sure that our graduates have an epic experience on the platform.
Apart from being super nice, and super helpful, you’re also:
- Very patient – ‘chilled’ is your middle name
- Attentive & caring – you’re a care-bear
- Hungry & curious to learn everything, even if it has nothing to do with what you studied
- Really positive – often spreading the sunshine wherever you go
- Bonkers and you get along with other bonkers people
- Empathetic, sympathetic – you’d never say that another person is pathetic
- A good ‘hand-holder’ & ‘guider’
- Tech savvy and you want to know more
A bit about us – because you need to know what you’re getting yourself into
Trusted Interns is a social impact start-up that is fighting youth unemployment by connecting graduates, like yourself, across South Africa with employers looking to hire the youth.
This is our purpose. Is it aligned with yours?
Since our launch in September 2018, We have grown to over 12 000 job seekers who are engaging with over 150 employers.
Even though this may be a good problem to have, you can understand why we need YOU 🙂
Right! What exactly does this role entail, you may ask?
We’re looking to bring Candidate Success Interns onto our team.
As the Candidate Success Intern, you would be the custodian of our community. You would be the human that makes sure our graduates breeze through their sign up process. You’ll help them create profiles, give them advice and approve their profiles quickly so that they can start applying for internships.
You’ll get to speak to graduates just like yourself to hold their hand through the same process that got you this gig.
A few other things that you’d be doing:
- Chatting to graduates via our online chat & email correspondence
- Improving and approving profiles
- Creating shortlisting questionnaires and email campaigns
- Learn our process off by heart so that you’re able to assist our grads with all queries
- Work on the backend of our website
If any of the above scares you – don’t fret – we’ll show you the ropes and assist you in becoming the best Candidate Success human that you could possibly be.
We’re a very friendly, super tight-knit, slightly crazy bunch of people – come join us in our mission to better South Africa.