- Experience 2 Years
- Qualifications (NQF) Bachelor’s Degree (7)
We are a bunch of young online experts with a mission to grow businesses within the E-commerce space. Since 2016 the team has been working together to track trends and best practices in our market. We manage and grow the online revenue of businesses by trading through online marketplaces such as Takealot.
Definition of a Junior Account Manager.
The Junior Account Manager is an expert in a specific marketplace channel. They run the admin and day to day operations of accounts for a specific channel. Tasks involved in this position will share the end objective of growing these accounts within the online space.
You are excited about this role because you will be doing:
- Inventory analysis and forecasting.
- Inventory reconciliation.
- Shipment creation and booking deliveries.
- Promotion planning and booking.
- Ad management.
- Marketplace support.
- Handling Customer queries.
- Return disputes.
We are excited to meet you because you have:
- Experience in operations.
- E-commerce industry experience.
- Knowledge in Google sheets / Microsoft Excel
- The ability to manage and execute projects.
- Strategic and analytical Skills
- Understanding of the consumer market
- General Finance Knowledge
Experience in online sales on a Marketplace (Local or International)
R10 000 – R15 000 (Partly commission based).