- Experience Less than 1 Year
- Job Functions MarketingMediaAdministration
- Qualifications (NQF) Diploma (6)
- Perks & Benefits Flexi HoursRemote WorkingMentorship15 Days LeaveGood VibesSkills Development
- Interns Required 1
WumDrop is the biggest final mile on demand delivery service in Africa. We’re obsessed with eradicating anxiety from deliveries, for senders, receivers, and drivers.
At WumDrop, the Content Creation Intern works with WumDrop’s product team to create compelling written content to promote the fine damn mission of the company.
Core Duties will include (but may not be limited to):
- Copy writing
- Creative content marketing ideation
- Compiling mailing lists
- Editorial schedule management
Necessary Soft Skills:
- Creative and free thinking
- Clear communication skills (written and verbal) to relate expectations, progress and needs to your line manager.
- Relatable, personable, and well presented. Analytical and detail oriented.
- Ambitious, but tempered with focus. A primary instinct to validate assumptions with data, not hunches.
- A high regard for deadlines and deliverables.
- Maturity in judgment.
- Able to work as part of a team.
A strong written command of English is the key professional requirement.
Tools you will be working with: (training will be offered where necessary)
- Google Docs
- Microsoft Excel
- Google Adwords