- Experience Non-Specific
- Qualifications (NQF) Advanced Certificate (6)
We are a young, but rapidly growing start-up creative agency. We offer a range of services to our clients who are predominantly sport (football) focused. Services range from consultation and brand conceptualisation to marketing strategy and campaign management. We also drive a lot of content creation and tech solutions for our clients.
- Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator Whizz – additional Adobe Creative Suite capabilities are encouraged!
- Willingness to up-skill and expose yourself to the potentially uncomfortable creative process of having your ideas challenged.
- Enthusiastic about Design and Creativity.
- Excited about challenging yourself and executing different ideas.
- Keen to take on project responsibilities outside your ‘comfort zone’
- Enjoy collaborative approaches to projects
- Sports fanatic
- Positive vibes
The position is full time and an employment contract will be pending a 3 months ‘internship’.
Successful applicants will be asked to come in for an interview.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!