- Experience 1 Year
- Job Functions FinanceAdministration
- Qualifications (NQF) Not Applicable
- Perks & Benefits 18 Days Leave
- Interns Required 1
We are looking for a dynamic detail orientated intern to join our creditors team!
Creditors Reconciliation Assistant
- Timely and accurate preparation of the monthly creditors’ reconciliations for all suppliers in support of supplier payments within supplier payment deadlines.
- Timely and accurate collection and filing of all supplier supporting documents for store stock purchases in an organised manner.
- Supporting documentation includes internal purchase orders, corresponding supplier delivery notes, supplier invoices and supplier credit notes. A key responsibility is cross checking the documents to the accounting system to ensure that the documents have been correctly captured.
- Checking supplier invoices and credit notes to ensure that the company name and VAT number are correct.
- Assisting the Creditors Manager with following up on outstanding credit notes from suppliers and the reconciling items on the creditors’ reconciliations.
- Accurately capture and reconcile store supplier invoices to purchase orders in the accounting system within 24 hours of submission by the stores.
- The GRV team are responsible for capturing the supplier invoices centrally for all the stores located nationwide.
- Clear communication with store teams to follow up with any issues with submissions.