- Experience Less than 1 Year
- Job Functions MarketingTechSupportBuilt EnvironmentProject Management
- Qualifications (NQF) Bachelor’s Degree (7)
- Perks & Benefits Flexi HoursRemote WorkingMentorship
- Interns Required 1
The requirement of the role is for a technical support assistant with an understanding of paid media. The ideal candidate will be passionate about digital marketing, someone who is wanting to learn or have a bit of experience with the various channels, Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Linkedin. We’re looking for someone technical, isn’t afraid of new technology and who can also write. We’re needing someone to take the reigns and to close the loop between idea initiation and completed actions. Someone who is a finisher, attention to detail, someone who isn’t afraid of tech and integration between different technical platforms.
At ROI Solutions, we’re a start-up agency whereby the founders have worked in larger agencies, across big brands, and also as digital marketing manager’s of larger corporations.
The opportunity is to be apart of shaping our work environment, getting stuck in, writing processes, documenting key learnings, implementing ads across Facebook & Google, Integrating automation for LinkedIn sales navigator and formulating sales funnels/landing pages in Click Funnels and then assisting in writing content for sales cycles.
- The Niche we’re after is eCommerce clients
- We need to build a sales funnel using ClickFunnels
- We need to create Linkedin Automation & Calendar automation
- We’re also focusing on client consulting
- We need to create content for online courses based on clients we land and the learnings taken from running their Facebook and Google Accounts.
- You will be guided as to exactly what needs to be done
- You will learn how to run Google Ads and Facebook Ads
- You will learn how to do Linkedin Marketing
- Automation technology will need to be researched and applied – using your own resourcefulness
- You’ll learn how to start your own business
- You’ll learn how to market clients/companies businesses in future
- You’ll learn fast
- You’ll be exposed to expertise in the paid media industry
- You’ll have the freedom to work remotely however some time in office is required
We’re needing someone extremely organised, a bit of a tech nerd, someone who’s passionate about digital marketing, someone who wants to have a voice, as well as help, grow the business.
As we grow, so you will you, in terms of title and financial reward.