Job Functions MarketingMediaSales
Qualifications (NQF) Higher Certificate (5)
Perks & Benefits Flexi HoursRemote WorkingTable Tennis TablePool TableMentorshipGood VibesSkills Development
Travel Tractions is looking for a talented, content-focused individual to join our fast-growing team. We are offer internship positions teaching various areas of online marketing, with the possibility of further employment.
Depending on experience, skills, time availability, ability to provide value and quick learning, financial incentives will start at R2000 – R4000 monthly.
Currently, we are looking for people who are go-getters and can work from their home or come in for training in our home/office in Blouberg.
Research, fact checking, data capturing, content creation, copywriting, design, editing, proofreading, link building, emailing, meeting deadlines, administrative and other editorial tasks.
What will you learn?Depending on your application and the result of your tests during the process, we help determine which aspect of online marketing would best suit your skillset and your desirability to learn. Our main service offering at Travel Tractions is SEO which has elements of content creation, design and web development.
- Own laptop
- Strong writing ability with a good grasp of grammar and spelling (this will be tested)
- A degree/diploma in Journalism/English/Communications/Marketing/Media Studies (advantageous but not essential)
- Accustomed to a fast-paced environment
- A positive can-do attitude
- A hardcore work ethic and a serious interest in getting the most out of this experience
- Great at time management
- Understanding of SEO (advantageous but not essential)
- Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook experience (advantageous but not essential)
- A structured multi-tasker
- Sound research skills
Traits we are looking for:
- Good communicator and works well in a team
- Copywriting, SEO, design or social media
- Attention to detail
- Not afraid to ask questions
- Quick-learner who is curious about the bigger picture
- A fast-thinker who can work well under pressure
- A go-getter who understands that deadlines need to be met
- Problem-solving skills. Someone not afraid of researching solutions and troubleshooting issues
- Learn about digital marketing in a variety of areas
- Unlimited unpaid leave
- Work remotely
- Flexible HoursWork towards with real KPI’s
- Gain working experience in an agency and startup incubator
- Monthly performance reviews & possible bonuses
- Potential permanent position going forward
- 50% contribution to courses that develop your skills
- Permanent employees get a revenue share
- Help build the best travel marketing agency in the world
Sound like a job you would like? Apply now and we’ll send you a quick form to complete once you’re done!