Job Functions MarketingMedia
Qualifications (NQF) Diploma (6)
Perks & Benefits Table Tennis TablePool TableMentorship15 Days LeaveGood VibesSkills Development
RunwaySale.co.za, an innovative and dynamic e-commerce retailer, is seeking a Graphic Design Intern with the relevant degree/diploma. Working closely with the marketing manager, the applicant will be involved in the creation and execution of effective design campaigns and will need to manage a number of projects within tight deadlines.
Applicant needs to be self-motivated, thrive under pressure, have a keen eye for detail and have the ability to multitask.
This is a great opportunity to learn and grow quickly in what is a dynamic and flexible company. It is ideal for a creative and driven individual who is passionate about fashion, brands and web design.
You will do the weekly photo editing as well as the marketing artwork.
There will be an opportunity to work more in marketing if you show interest. Please ensure that you meet the requirements as indicated above and submit your portfolio upon application.
- Proficient in the use of standard design software – InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop
- Interpret creative brief and be able to develop a suitable concept
- Liaise with internal teams to ensure continuity of delivery within agreed time frames
- Understanding of web standards, current design trends, and social media content design
- Be a good, creative thinker and be able to think out the box
- Ability to understand brand Identity and translate the brand message accordingly
- Develop, enhance and execute cohesive creative strategy toward the business goals of the marketing department
- Respond to requests to formulate and create online marketing, email, and other graphical elements for web and print
- Knowledge and understanding of marketing concepts as applied to the Web and print required.
PERSONAL SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Hard worker
- Excellent attention to detail
- Works well under pressure and sticks to tight deadlines – able to deal with stress
- Fast learner
- Must be a team player and willing to do whatever it takes for the group to succeed
- Problem solver
- Good knowledge of typography
- Please remember to include your portfolio with your application.