- Experience 3 Years
- Qualifications (NQF) Diploma (6)
We are seeking a Graphic Designer/Marketing Coordinator to join our team. The purpose of the position is conceptualising, and designing for print and digital communication, as well as looking out and implementing the company’s general image/branding internally and externally. Require an understanding of the different markets and their products in the market.
- Conceptualising, design and roll out creative concepts for all market segments (Mining, Industrial, food service and retail)
- Conceptualising and design brochures, artwork for print and digital for all market segments
- Conceptualising and design of packaging and support material
- Manage and create strategies for digital platform (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, etc.) with relevant content creation
- Monitor, analyse and manage internet traffic and patterns
- Accurate and timeous interpretation of briefs
- Preparing final art for print and digital application
- Relevant Diploma or Degree in Graphic Design or Marketing
- 2-3 years graphic design and marketing coordinating experience (Not Compulsary)
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- WordPress, Mailchimp would be beneficial
- Innovative and creative thinking
- Willing to travel and attend shows, driver’s license and own vehicle.
NB: Please note that the candidate should be willing to relocate to RUSTENBURG, Northwest Province.