- Experience Fresh
- Job Functions SupportCustomer RelationsAdministration
- Qualifications (NQF) Higher Certificate (5)
- Interns Required 1
We are looking for a Guest Relations Intern to provide high-quality service to our customers. You will address complaints and go the extra mile to make sure our guests are satisfied.
In this role, you should be an excellent communicator who can stay positive when facing difficult situations. You should also be reliable and customer-oriented, as you’ll serve as a primary point of contact for our customers.
Your goal will be to ensure our guests enjoy themselves and plan to come back to our facilities.
- Always greet guests in a friendly and professional manner.
- Ensure that run sheets are accurate and communicated with reservations
- Engage each guest as a unique individual and listen attentively to their requests.
- Perform accurate check-ins and check-outs of guests daily according to the procedure.
- Ensure that all paperwork and system operations are completed to company standards.
- Ensure that all properties are prepared and stocked with amenities as per company standards.
- Ensure that all guests are informed about the facilities on the property.
- Answer the after-hours cell phone when rostered in a timely and professional manner.
- Make yourself aware of any reservations information that would assist in your dealings with the guest.
- Anticipate and take responsibility for addressing all guest’s service needs.
- Listening to guest’s complaints or concerns, resolving their issue in a timely manner or report to management as required.
- Perform ingoing and outgoing property inspections and ensuring the reporting of all issues to the Property Managemen Team as per channels provided.
- Completing property audits and stock takes as required.
- Handle any guest complaints wherenecessary or refer to the Guest Relations Manager
- Liaises with departments and provides an update on arrivals, groups, special requests and functions, etc.
- Ensures high standards of hygiene and maintenance in the area of responsibility.