- Experience Less than 1 Year
- Job Functions Human Resources
- Qualifications (NQF) Diploma (6)
- Interns Required 1
We are a fast-growing business with an international client base and a reputation for providing exceptional quality of service, great training programmes and development opportunities and extraordinary employees! We’re passionate about adding people that want to be part of a fun, flexible, values-based company.
We’re looking to hire passionate, hard-working, organised and nice individuals to join our team. This is a great opportunity for someone keen to learn more about working in HR / Recruitment.
Why You’re Going to Love Working Here:
- A fun working environment
- Regular socials.
- Great company culture.
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunity to grow and develop.
What We’re Looking for in You:
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Comfortable in the digital space as you will be creating and managing our job adverts across many different digital platforms including LinkedIn and Facebook
- High sense of urgency, discretion and professionalism.
- Excellent attention to detail and organization skills.
- Strong desire to help people and a positive attitude at all times even when you are feeling grumpy (this is more important than anything else on this page!)
- You should be extremely self-sufficient and able to make decisions on your own. Procrastinators need not apply!
- You should be comfortable around technology and willing and able to quickly learn new applications and software.
- You should be a great team player and nice person to have around the office.
What You’ll Be Up To:
This is an opportunity to learn a variety of tasks linked to HR support, recruitment and onboarding.
- Recruitment advertising.
- Candidate screening.
- Assist with setting up and running the recruitment days.
- Arranging onboarding.
- South Africa Citizenship or Permanent Residency is essential.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
Working hours: Full time with flexibility.