- Experience Fresh
- Job Functions Tech
- Qualifications (NQF) Diploma (6)
- Interns Required 1
Brief Role Description:
Mimecast prides itself on the highest levels of customer service both to our internal and external communities. The Service Delivery department is a global team that plays a vital role in delivering the business value proposition to Mimecast customers; easy accessibility by customers and providing quality support.
This position requires someone that has had training and interest in TCP/IP networking and internetworking, messaging technologies and messaging security technologies.
The candidate must be self-motivated and self-sufficient to be able to work under pressure, should be willing to learn and absorb knowledge quicker, has a high propensity to change and is confident enough to receive and provide feedback.
- Work collaboratively with the Go To Market team to provide support and successfully onboard new customers to the Mimecast platform in the MEA region.
- Work collaboratively with the Customer Success Team to action upgrades, renewals and account cancellations.
- Work with and provide ad-hoc admin support to the onboarding team in South Africa.
- Attend to local and global implementation support calls.
- Maintain detailed case history and escalate issues appropriately.
- Work with and provide exceptional implementation support to Mimecast partners and resellers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that can be used to explain technical concepts to customers.
- Detail-oriented individual that enjoys the challenge of a fast-paced environment.
- Desire to grow email and networking knowledge and kickstart a career at a cutting edge SaaS innovator
The successful graduates must have completed the following in the last 2 years:
- Degree or diploma in IT
Essential Personal Characteristics:
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Goal and solutions orientated
- Passionate about Technology
- Passionate about learning and self-development
- Resilient, Adaptable and flexible
- Professional and presentable
- Curious and sharp problem solving
- Customer Service orientation
- Ambitious, Humble and people smart
NB!! Graduates over the age of 25 years and/or graduates who have not completed their relevant degree or diploma in the last 2 years will not be eligible for the program. Graduates in their final year will be considered based on their academic transcripts.