- Experience Non-Specific
- Job Functions MarketingProject ManagementCustomer RelationsAdministration
- Qualifications (NQF) Diploma (6)
- Perks & Benefits Flexi HoursMentorship15 Days LeaveGood Vibes
- Interns Required 2
R-Squared Digital is a leading boutique influencer marketing agency in South Africa, that partners large brands and advertising agencies in South Africa and internationally.
This purpose of this role is for the intern. to fully integrate the influencers campaign management team and to assist the campaign managers in their role, that include: to strategise, plan, and execute influencer marketing campaigns from inception to completion. It involves strategy, account management with clients, relationship management with influencers, and operational tasks.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions): Campaign Management:
- Setup a dedicated influencer marketing strategy for each campaign.
- Plan the campaign (missions, calendar, boosting, contract negotiation with influencers, etc.)
- Pre-production preparation before going live with campaign, this includes: getting all the assets, writing the brief, chasing for all the collateral.
- Campaign execution and monitoring – making sure campaigns are closed off, that targets are being met and budgets are being managed.
- Executing – setting up campaigns in the system, interacting with influencers.
- Following up – making sure influencers meet deadlines.
- Act as a main point of contact with the client and guide them through the process and systems.
- Initiate, develop, implement and evaluate operational strategies, projects and action plans in order to improve the effectiveness of client relationships.
- Respond to clients’ needs and requirements with factual and accurate information.
- Monitor, measure and report performance and apply continuous or innovative improvement.
- Gather and process data specifically related to sales and advertising campaigns.
- Operate as a team member in a diverse working environment.