- Experience 3 Years
- Job Functions MarketingSalesCustomer Relations
- Qualifications (NQF) Bachelor’s Degree (7)
- Interns Required 1
We supply high quality caps, tees, sweaters, hoods, socks, and laces. If you have an interest in fashion you have come to the right place. We are looking for a young individual to join the team.
- Grow and maintain sales relationships with all clients allocated to you in the Western Cape Region ensuring that targets set by management are met.
- Attend to all walk-in and call-in customers for the Western Cape Region.
- Service large existing customer base
- Grow sales into Corporates
ESSENTIAL TO THE SUCCESS OF THIS ROLE
- Provide monthly reports showing sales against budget
- Knowledge of the Company systems and its products and culture.
- All Leads and queries to be captured on ZOHO (Company CRM) and run through the sales process/follow-ups to customers expected until sales closed or won.
- Increased sales and gross profit across all accounts.
- Expanded market share across all Brands.
- Rapid stock turn and increased SKU count per customer.
- Customer relations and the communication of brand awareness to the customer base.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
- Prospect for new customers and potential markets to further the company sales objectives.
- Gather market and customer information to further the growth of the company.
- Analyze and review sell-through reports and react based on performance and/or demand by customers.
- Represent the company as required for the operational requirements and growth of the company.
- Provide daily check-ins on Slack and weekly reports to highlight activities, potentials and sales opportunities.
- Treat all company and client information as privileged and highly confidential.
- Attend weekly team meetings and share best practices with colleagues.
- Essential that the applicant has experience in sales, preferably fashion-related industry.
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks.
- Must be adaptable to change and willing to learn.
- The environment is typically fast-paced and high-energy, so this person needs to be self-driven with full of energy.
- Basic of R10 000.00 per month.
- Commission of 1,5% on all sales made. Current budget R 500 000.00, which is easily reachable.
NB!! POSITION AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY