- Experience 1 Year
- Job Functions FinanceMarketingSupportCustomer RelationsAdministration
- Qualifications (NQF) Bachelor’s Degree (7)
- Interns Required 1
The UniSky Group is a bunch of young online experts with a mission to grow businesses within the Ecommerce space. Since 2016 the team has been working together to track trends and best practices in our market. We manage and grow the online revenue of businesses by trading through online marketplaces.
The Junior Account Manager will be an expert in a specific marketplace channel. They will run the admin and day to day operations of accounts for a specific channel (Takealot). Tasks involved in this position will share the end objective of growing these accounts within the online space.
You are excited about this role because you will be doing:
– Return disputes.
– Shipment creation and booking deliveries.
– Inventory reconciliation for shipments.
– Booking Collections.
– Promotions booking.
– Checking promotions.
– Handling promotional disputes
– Seller support.
– Handling Customer queries.
– Handling Invoice requests.
– Compiling Monthly report information.
– Adding listings to asana.
We are excited to meet you because you have:
– Knowledge in Google sheets / Microsoft Excel
– The ability to manage and execute projects.
– Strategic and analytical Skills
– Understanding of the consumer market
– General Finance Knowledge
Experience in online sales on a Marketplace (Local or International)