- Experience Less than 1 Year
- Job Functions Tech
- Qualifications (NQF) Not Applicable
- Perks & Benefits Flexi HoursRemote Working
- Interns Required 2
Indsigt is a boutique consultancy focusing on BI and management consultancy in the SME sector.
We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, no need for micromanagement in a start-up environment based in a network of freelance specialists where they get to add value from day 1. No need to say this is not a 9-5 environment, but we work hard when we have deadlines and are flexible with office hours as long as you deliver.
The ideal candidate has excellent data skills and an appetite for learning about building businesses.
- SQL – advanced
- Python – intermediate
- Biq Query – some knowledge preferred
- Power BI – some knowledge preferred
- Tableau – some knowledge preferred
- Interpreting business intelligence (BI) requirements and technical specification documents
- Developing reports using SSIS, SSAS and / or SQL Server
- Developing Database Views, Functions, User Defined Types and Stored Procedures in line with Business Requirements
- Developing SQL server reporting models
- Review SQL code and ensure compliance with best practices and ensure optimal performance when released to the production environments
- Grade 12 with Maths
- BI Tool experience beneficial
- SSIS and SSRS experience beneficial
- MS SQL Server database experience
- Excel – advanced skills beneficial
- Excellent numeric and analytical skills
- Sound problem-solving skills
- Application of quality controls with all reports of data sources
- Experience and understanding of Business Intelligence
- Ability to analyze and report on data
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure
- Willingness to work additional hours when required
- Ability to work independently
- Will need to sign NDAs as we handle sensitive data.
- This would be 3 months contracts with possible extension based on performance