- Experience Fresh
- Job Functions MarketingSupportCustomer RelationsAdministration
- Qualifications (NQF) Higher Certificate (5)
- Interns Required 1
We represent hotels, resorts, game lodges, luxury yacht charters, and cruise ships, that meet the criteria of our quality and experience standards. But even more than that, we focus on growing close relationships with our properties and our clients, allowing us to be the eyes and ears on the ground.
We are looking for someone that is punctual, proactive, a go-getter, a good listener, and communicator, eager to grow and learn, confident, trustworthy & loyal, well-spoken, well-presented, very organized in an administrative role, goal-orientated and have a good understanding of Microsoft, powerpoint & excel.
Criteria for the position:
The position will be office based:
- Gathering information on properties and compiling spreadsheets
- Liaising with various properties and venues
- Arranging site visits and educationals,
- Assisting Sales & Events Manager with quotations and reservations
- Compiling databases
- Compiling newsletters on MailChimp
- Business Development on Linkedin
- Cold calling from time to time
- Booking flights & co-ordinating MD’s sales trips & meetings.
Remuneration: Starting package at R5500 per month which will be revised if the candidate continues in a permanent position.
Office based in the Northern Suburbs, Cape Town.Working Hours: Monday- Friday (09h00 – 16h30)
Position available from the end of September 2019.
The office will be closed from the 23 December 2019 – 03 January 2020.