Experience 1 Year
Job Functions MarketingSales
Qualifications (NQF) Diploma (6)
Perks & Benefits Flexi HoursMentorship15 Days LeaveGood VibesSkills Development
- Through a combination of inbound and outbound contact strategies, convert leads that originate from TotalSend’s website and business partners, marketing campaigns and email requests.
- Present, promote and sell products/services to existing and prospective customers
- Effectively qualify, perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Build, manage and keep up to date, a pipeline of sales opportunities using our lead management application.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Develop a high level of industry knowledge, this is essential and requires a fast learner with a willingness to grow their technical knowledge on the job
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
Other internships you may like