- Experience Less than 1 Year
- Qualifications (NQF) Higher Certificate (5)
We are a specialist pie company. Our pies are manufactured and baked fresh every day and sold hot directly to customers through our retail stores and factory outlets alike.We also offer fresh frozen pies at wholesale and large quantities from our factory store.
We are looking for a dynamic individual to join our administration function which will entail daily admin and related support functions for many fast food outlets/ branches of the company.
Key functions would include:
- Creating work schedules for store staff.
- Send out forms, leave forms, disciplinary forms, communications.
- Read in daily stock takes, and recon daily/ weekly to ensure accuracy.
- Do weekly reporting in excel and create summaries for management, liaise problems with responsible branches.
- Familiar with basic Payroll systems and requirements. (Updating information and ensuring data is correct)
- Strong ability required to follow up with suppliers on deliveries, on a proactive basis and the ability to ensure her/his division meets their KPI’s through full on time deliveries by following up daily and ensuring deliveries take place as per orders placed.
- Calculate orders for the businesses stores, and review the orders carefully to ensure they are in line with the capacity of the stores as well as in line with recent sales expectations. Must have the ability to review plenty of data, summaries and make decisions based on the data available. (Training to be provided)
- Strong communication skills over the phone with entry level staff on a daily basis to ensure work is done right and done at the degree expected by the company and financial department.
- Liaise with Finance, operations and entry level staff as the middle man to deal with various queries relating to maintenance, stock, payroll and queries which may impact the businesses performance or sales. Then direct the queries to the correct individuals/ departments.
- Balance cash sales vs cash banked, report discrepancies and follow up with stores.
- Sending reports to stakeholders on a monthly and weekly basis
- The individual must have their own vehicle or reliable transport as well as be willing to travel to Bronkhorstspruit (Month end Saturday/ weekend work due to month end peak cycles, also monthly stock take assistance).
- Mathematics : Minimum 60% +