- Experience Less than 1 Year
- Qualifications (NQF) Diploma (6)
Engage Video Group is a next-generation publishing business specialising in highly sharable social videos. Founded by a team of ex-Google and online video experts. Backed by the world’s very best venture capitalists. Growing very fast with an exceptional team of A players. Driven by the desire to be the biggest and most impactful publisher in Africa. Reaching over 10 million people per week.
We are looking for an intelligent, highly motivated intern who is passionate about the advertising and marketing space with a natural strong aptitude for numbers to join the Engage Video Group Media Team. You should have an eye for detail and be looking for an exciting challenge outside of the advertising agency world.
This is a great opportunity to grow within the business into a permanent role and gain experience in the digital media space.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assisting the media team with all admin and clerical duties
- Drafting client reports
- Management of databases and capturing of relevant information
- Assisting with ad management in the campaign space
- Matric: Higher Grade, minimum 70% aggregate
- Strong organisational and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional numerical understanding
- Computer literacy: MS Office Suite – Strong Excel Knowledge
Required Personal Attributes:
- Well spoken
- Team player
- Always try your best at everything you do