- Experience Fresh
- Job Functions SupportAdministration
- Qualifications (NQF) Not Applicable
- Interns Required 1
Totalstay is a new hospitality brand based in Cape Town. We manage a few small hotels in Sea Point, and Cape Town City Centre. We are looking for an intern to join our team… You will need to be a peoples person, and be able to work shifts. You will get experience in customer service, admin, reservations, night auditing, property management, and other relevant areas that will give you a good grounding in the hospitality industry.
We are looking for an Office Admin Intern, so let’s see what you are about, and maybe you could be starting your career in hospitality sooner than you think!
No real experience is needed, you will receive training from us, and you just need to be open to learning!
- Manage stock item ordering
- Stock item allocation from head office
- Create and manage job tickets where required
- Full administrative support to the Directors & key staff
- A high level of integrity in dealing with confidential information
- Designing and maintaining a filing system
- General office admin
Selection criteria include:
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Lateral thinker
- Attention to detail
- Problem-solving skills
- Highly organized
- Ability to work extended hours/flexibility
- Assertive and Professional
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Computer knowledge in Excel.
- Deadline driven
NB!!- To start as soon as possible.