- Experience Fresh
- Job Functions Marketing
- Qualifications (NQF) Advanced Diploma (7)
- Interns Required 1
Marketing Graduate Programme Overview:
Are you Marketing graduate ready to get experience in the real world? Then the Parmalat Marketing Graduate Programme is for you.
The ideal candidate for this role is a self-starter who can deal with complexity, has high levels of energy and has a suitable degree (or equivalent tertiary qualification) with a keen interest in the Marketing arena.
The 24-month programme offers you the opportunity to develop a successful career path in Marketing from the very start. So, if you want to be a future marketing specialist, your ambition has our attention. You will have the support and resources to create and grow your career in Marketing as well as the guidance’ input; mentorship and support from senior managers, executives and like-minded colleagues.
Most of the phases of the programme will be assessed, but we expect more from you than just meeting minimum requirements.
We expect you to make the most of the exposure you’ll enjoy in terms of learning and experience.
What to expect:
- Our Graduate Development Programme equips students from a tertiary institute with practical experience in a particular discipline, subsequently ensuring that Parmalat has a sustainable pool of talented and professional technical resources.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Meeting expectations and achieving deliverables regardless of obstacles.
- Planning and coordinating own work to meet commitments and quality expectations.
- Approaching problems in a systematic way.
- Achieving proficiency in technical, functional and professional skills.
- Demonstrating professionalism and integrity in interactions with clients/customers and others.
- Working collaboratively with other team members (client/customer) from different disciplines and backgrounds.
- Facilitating and motivating the effective performance of and collaboration among team members (client/customer).
- Responding appropriately as issues arise or circumstances chan