- Experience Less than 1 Year
- Qualifications (NQF) Diploma (6)
- Interns Required 1
We’re looking for a hardworking and determined intern to join our PR department. You will be responsible for researching blogs, radio stations, Youtube channels and Spotify playlists as well as writing news pieces, features, interviewing bands, DJs/artists and so much more.
You will be in direct contact with management companies, record labels, international music PR companies as well as to source and support the best new music worldwide.
- Good knowledge of DJ’s on the circuit along with an understanding of up and coming acts as well
- Good writing skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Reliability, enthusiasm and creativity are essential
- Good telephone manner and people skills
- Sales experience a bonus
- Proficient computer skills including and not limited to Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, Powerpoint), Google Drive, Photoshop
- You should be comfortable learning new computer systems and have a good working knowledge of a variety of software: the role requires that, after internal training, you very quickly become competent at accessing databases, using Google Drive, Microsoft Office and social media platforms