Job Functions Project Management
Qualifications (NQF) Diploma (6)
Perks & Benefits Good VibesSkills Development
Formula D interactive is looking for a Project Management Intern! If chosen, you will work very closely with our Experience Architect and Project Manager with their everyday tasks and projects.
Assist our Project Manager with the following:
- Planning Project Resources
- Assembling and Leading Project Team
- Team time and resource management
- Quality control
- Identification and management of risk
- Monitoring Progress
- Reporting and Documentation
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Leadership Skills
- Time Management ability
- Communication and coordination acumen
- Math and Budgeting
- Analytical Skills
- Digital proficiency in presentation software, excel and reporting applications.
Ideally the best suited candidate should be able to start at the beginning of February for a minimum internship of 6 months with the potential to move into permanent employment.