- Experience Fresh
- Job Functions Support
- Qualifications (NQF) Higher Certificate (5)
- Interns Required 3
Graduate Programme Overview
THE NEXT INTAKE DATE IS 1 OCTOBER 2019
The Red & Yellow Creative School of Business in Cape Town invites you (amazing graduates from any tertiary institution) to apply to join our graduate programme which will expose you to new and exciting opportunities within our school and the education sector as a whole. Our next graduate programme will commence in July of 2019.
Work with the best whilst learning from the ground up in a fun, challenging and purpose-driven environment. Red & Yellow is teaching the great creators, leaders, innovators, and entrepreneurs of the 21st Century and we are building a formidable team to achieve that mission. We are looking for fresh minds who are intelligent, hardworking and do not confine themselves to the conventional way of thinking. Enthusiast young graduates (from any tertiary educational institution) who actively approach situations and tasks with a growth mindset driven by abundant creative thinking.
A typical day may look like
- Our 12-month graduate programme is split into 3 contracts; two 3-month contracts and one 6-month contract with only the best of the best making their way all the way through
- During the first six months, we will expose you to every element of the school
- In the second six months, should you be accepted, you will be able to focus on a speciality you would like to explore within the business school. This could be anything from instructional design to marketing even to lecturing if you have a passion for it
Have you got what it takes?
- We’d love you to be as experienced and qualified as possible, but we also know that greatness doesn’t always take that path
- A great attitude – you must have a growth mindset and be positive and solutions-focused
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done (execute with excellence)
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization
We can’t live without
- You must share our values
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Location requirement: Cape Town
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Ability to work under pressure
Why Red & Yellow?
- Take advantage of our vibrant and inspirational campus
- Sign up for all our online courses for free!
- Join our team of innovative and top-notch people who make things happen
- Friends & family discount on courses offered by R&Y
- Prime location in the heart of Salt River
- The great coffee shop around the corner
- Generous leave policy
- Flexible working hours