- Experience Less than 1 Year
- Qualifications (NQF) Higher Certificate (5)
- Interns Required 1
We prepare tomorrow’s Fintech leaders for the challenges and opportunities they will encounter in a fast-changing and disruptive industry. Through online executive education courses, targeted research into the Fintech industry, and its growing league of industry professionals, we build capabilities with the view to bridge human capacity gaps that exist, especially in developing markets.
- All administrative tasks in the company’s Sales Function.
- Support the Sales Executives by contacting clients straight after the sale has been closed to follow up regarding payments and other important enrolment logistics.
- Be responsible for ensuring the CRM is cleaned up on a regular basis.
- Work closely with the Sales Executives to ensure that the client deal details are reflected on the CRM.
- Support the Sales function and the Head of Business Development in a number f ad-hoc tasks that will all help towards driving the overall revenue and client number targets.
- Report to the Head of Business Development.