- Experience Fresh
- Job Functions Sales
- Qualifications (NQF) Diploma (6)
- Interns Required 2
Brief Role Description:
A Sales Operations Administration Assistant is essentially the primary point of contact for Customers and Partners when it comes to discussing and/or renewing of the Mimecast Service. The role is focused heavily on transactions, retention, and revenue.
To fulfill this role you must have an inbuilt desire to be efficient, accurate and be at your best multitasking across a range of time-sensitive activities. The Sales Operations Team is one of the newer and growing teams across Mimecast.
As a Sales Operations Administration Assistant your admin; customer relationship; finance; communication and MS Office skills will be developed and you as an individual will be upskilled and mentored to ensure a professional approach in dealing with Partners and Customers. You will become accustomed to Customer & Partner Renewal Opportunities and Sales Orders within our CRM system and Reporting on progress against defined monthly targets This role reports directly to the Commercial Customer Manager.
- Accuracy of Customer & Partner Renewal Opportunities and Sales Orders within our CRM system
- Timely processing of Customer & Partner Renewals
- Working relationships with Mimecast Finance Team, Go-To-Market Teams, Customers & Partners
The successful candidate must have completed the following in the last 2 years:
- Transactional Admin Diploma/ or Equivalent e.g. Business Management, Finance or Secretarial
Essential Personal Characteristics:
- Energetic; Dynamic, and dedicated professional
- Tenacity to follow a transaction from end-to-end with excellent attention to detail
- A desire to succeed in a fast-paced environment in order to make a difference in the team’s administrative procedures
- Driven for success
- Adaptable and flexible
- Neat and presentable
NB!! Graduates over the age of 25 years and/or graduates who have not completed their relevant degree or diploma in the last 2 years will not be eligible for the program. Graduates in their final year will be considered based on their academic transcripts.