- Experience Fresh
- Job Functions Tech
- Qualifications (NQF) Bachelor’s Degree (7)
- Interns Required 1
BlueSky is a boutique cloud solutions-based firm employing some of the top Salesforce engineers and consultants in South Africa, we have a fantastic culture of knowledge transfer and a true passion for people.
What will you do?
When joining the BlueSky Academy, we make a significant investment in our candidates, we cover all the costs of your Salesforce certifications as well as allow you the opportunity to be placed at clients once you have achieved the subminimum objectives for the first 6 months. As you progress in your certifications you can quickly fast track your career with us to become a fully qualified Salesforce expert. As you become a permanent employee after the initial 6 months and then you have the ability to progress within the company at a fast pace.
What are our expectations?
During the first 6 months of joining the academy, you will need to meet the following goals.
- Initial Salesforce certification after 3 months (Salesforce Admin cert or equivalent)
- Partially billable at minimum 50% after 3 months against clients prescribed by the Company
- 2 Salesforce certifications including Consultant Level certification (as defined by Salesforce) after 6 months
- 85% billable after 6 months going forward
BCom / BSc Information Technology
Bsc Applied Mathematics