- Experience 1 Year
- Qualifications (NQF) Diploma (6)
We are looking for a driven, creative and hardworking Social Media Community Manager to head up the social media marketing for three organizations in the design arena. You will be working alongside a copper artist (Sarah Cronin Designs), jeweller (YOL jewellery) and powerhouse businesswoman (Eco Smart Group) all stationed at the Victoria Yards in Lorentzville, Johannesburg.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Look for galleries & pop up spaces in around Johannesburg
- Create relationships with magazines, publishing houses for potential advertising partnerships
- Create relationships with local hotels and travel agencies to curate visits at Victoria Yards.
- Generate content for Instagram and Facebook which involves photographing actual pieces of artwork at Victoria Yards. “.
- Manage and advertise on all social media platforms
- Actively assist in growing follower count on relevant platforms
- Manage backend of websites to ensure SEO titles, meta descriptions and key phrases and re-marketing are all in place to allow maximum traffic to the website
- Knowledge on Facebook Ad Manager, Google AdWords as well as other paid media channels
- Social media and growth strategy for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter including competitions etc