- Experience Less than 1 Year
- Job Functions MarketingMediaSupportCustomer RelationsAdministration
- Qualifications (NQF) Postgraduate Diploma (8)
- Perks & Benefits Table Tennis TableMentorshipGood VibesSkills Development
- Interns Required 1
eComplete is looking for a young digital native who loves to write content and is passionate about social media and providing exceptional customer experience.
The correct person will be a fresh-faced intern how has recently qualified/graduated with digital marketing degree or certificate and also has a passion for the fast-paced world of eCommerce. This intern will be expected to work across in and across the digital marketing team and not be scared of challenges over the busy season.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Content writing
- Community management
- Content creation
- SEO keyword research
- Customer experience management/service
- Content calendar creation and scheduling
- Product data management (if required)
Not only will you gain experience with some of the top fashion retail brands, but you will work in a company that is a Goggle and Facebook partner and learn fundamental skills in digital marketing and online retail that will put you at the forefront of the digital industry.
This internship has the potential for the right candidate to become permanent at the end of 6 months. If you ready to get your foot in the door, work hard and grow into the digital ninja that you believe you can be then this is the right place for you.
We have great coffee and popcorn every Wednesday and our team has a family culture.