Job Functions MarketingMediaTechDesign
Qualifications (NQF) Bachelor’s Degree (7)
Perks & Benefits Flexi Hours
We are on the search for a talented social media marketing intern to join our creative SM startup. You will hit the ground running and take control of everything from admin to high-level client proposals. This is a great opportunity for anyone wanting to break into the digital marketing industry.
Incentives: Huge growth potential starting with the company. Bring your ideas to the table and let’s roll with them!
Contract: Three-month fixed term contract then permanent position.
Working hours: 10 am – 4pm. Mon – Fri (Work from home Wednesdays)
Location: Albert Road, Woodstock.
Core skills required: Adobe Creative Suite/Excellent spelling and grammar/Tech savvy/Knowledge of social media scheduling/Social media marketing
Application: You will be required to complete a project to apply (see below)
Brands you will work on: You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of brands from retail to technology.
We will get along just great if you are:
- Self-motivated: you can take a brief and run with it and not afraid to make decisions.
- Creative: you have a great eye, great imagination and not afraid to be silly.
- Detail-oriented: you see a mess and you are compelled to organise it. We love that!
- Eager to learn: you take direction well and crave expanding your horizons.
- Passionate: you love everything digital and have had sleepless nights brainstorming names for your next big idea.
- Compassionate: you are a people’s person and treat everyone with respect even in high-pressure situations.
• Designing social media custom graphics
• Sending sales emails to potential clients
• Developing social media campaigns and uploading to social media platforms.
• Manage the customer service of one of our clients on a daily basis and over weekends/holidays.
• Marketing Strategy
• Business Development
Start-up digital agency situated in the heart of Woodstock.
Previous experience with the below programs/platforms:
Must have knowledge and understanding of the below social media platforms: