Job Functions Support
Qualifications (NQF) Advanced Diploma (7)
Perks & Benefits Medical AidMentorshipProvident Fund15 Days LeaveGood VibesSkills Development
The ideal Supply Chain Graduate is a self-starter with a Suitable Degree or Diploma within Supply Chain or suitable qualification. This 24 Month Graduate development programme is designed to actively develop young talent for future roles in the business. In-depth knowledge and skill will be developed on the job primarily by subject matter experts in the relevant field. Cross-functional working is encouraged by means of various projects as determined by the business. Exposure areas will include all aspects of the Supply Chain department. Most of the phases of the programme will be assessed, but we expect more from you than just meeting minimum requirements. We expect you to make the most of the exposure you’ll enjoy in terms of learning and experience
Ideal Graduate Profile:
- Meeting expectations and completing deliverables regardless of obstacles.
- Planning and coordinating own work to meet commitments and quality expectations.
- Approaching problems in a systematic way.
- Achieving proficiency in technical, functional and professional skills.
- Demonstrating professionalism and integrity in interactions with clients/customers and others.
- Working collaboratively with other team members (client/customer) from different disciplines and backgrounds.
- Facilitating and motivating the effective performance of and collaboration among team members (client/customer). Responding appropriately as issues arise or circumstances change.
- Hands-on on all core operations
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Our Graduate Development Programme equips students from a tertiary institute with practical experience in a particular discipline, subsequently ensuring that Parmalat has a sustainable pool of talented and professional technical resources.