- Experience Less than 1 Year
- Job Functions Tech
- Qualifications (NQF) Higher Certificate (5)
- Interns Required 1
About Rentoza South Africa is a country characterised by income inequality. Rentoza provides a solution to this problem by leveraging the sharing economy in an efficient, safe and cost-effective manner. By allowing individuals and businesses to list
their lazy assets on Rentoza, customers are able to seamlessly access these products via a low-cost rental model which is augmented with a robust screening process and backed by insurance underwritten by Old Mutual Insure.
Rentoza enhances the financial freedom of its community and unlocks the opportunity for members of the community to live life on their own terms.
The internship is for an ambitious and highly motivated individual seeking the rare opportunity to take part in the early stages of a fully-funded tech startup, with the potential of a permanent position upon successful competition of the internship. You’ll be joining an entrepreneurial team of hard-working and creative people who are passionate about building something great.
We would ideally like to offer the intern a half-day post and would want them to grow into a permanent position within the company.
Part of the responsibility will be operational which can be carried out remotely.
- Testing web and mobile applications to support general development
- Supporting the sales team in general sales efforts and client
- Responding to queries from vendors and customers in a swift and efficient manner
- Contributing to the management of social media
- Supporting the planning and execution of marketing strategies and business development opportunities
- Researching and analyzing the industry, market, customer, and competitor trends
- Data entry, database management, and other general duties
Desired Skills and Experience:
Successful candidates will possess the following characteristics:
- Desire to work in a startup environment
- Excellent communication skills (speaking and writing)
- Highly motivated and energetic, along with a self-starter attitude
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines in a timely manner
- Must be organized and detail-oriented
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Tech-savvy, with an interest in the space