Mimecast – Associate Engineer
Job Functions Built Environment
Qualifications (NQF) – Bachelor’s Degree (7)
Commencing in February 2019 and extending 12 months the Mimecast Graduate Program aims to provide young and talented graduates with an opportunity to receive the best start in their careers in one of the most progressive Cloud technology companies in the country.
We are looking for an ambitious, go-getter, who wants to hit the ground running and learn the ins and outs of their prospective future careers by giving them a hand’s on approach. With 10% of our workforce being part of our Graduate Program, this is a great opportunity to develop yourself with scarce skills in the world of Technology!
During the course of the 12-month program, you will focus initially on core skills training to develop the personal and professional skills needed to establish yourself within the Mimecast community. Thereafter, you will progress into the relevant division in which you have been appointed, where you will have a dedicated mentor, ready to groom and guide you in your first year of work.
Brief Role Description:
Mimecast prides itself on the highest levels of customer service both to our internal and external community. The Service Delivery department is a global team which plays a vital role in delivering the business value proposition to Mimecast customers; easy accessibility by customers and providing quality support.
This position requires someone that has had training and interest in TCP/IP networking and internetworking, messaging technologies and messaging security technologies.
The candidate must be self-motivated and self-sufficient to be able to work under pressure, should be willing to learn and absorb knowledge quicker, has high propensity to change and is confident enough to receive and provide feedback.
- Work with the entire US Service Delivery team to provide support to our US and worldwide customer base
- Triage inbound customer support phone calls and identify those that can be quickly resolved
- Work collaboratively with senior staff to quickly assess and respond to email-based support queries prior to escalation
- Maintain detailed case history and escalate issues appropriately
- Work with and provide exceptional support to Mimecast partners and resellers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that can be used to explain technical concepts to customers.
- Detail oriented individual that enjoys the challenge of a fast-paced environment.
- Desire to grow email and networking knowledge and kickstart a career at a cutting edge SaaS innovator
Essential Personal Characteristics: Associate Engineer Graduate Program
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Goal and solutions orientated
- Passionate about Technology
- Passionate about learning and self-development
- Resilient, Adaptable and flexible
- Well spoken
- Professional and presentable
- Curious and sharp problem solving
- Customer Service orientation
- Ambitious, Humble and people smart
Salary – R15 000