Mimecast – Marketing Assistant
- Job FunctionsMarketing
- Qualifications (NQF)Diploma (6)
- Interns Required1
Brief Role Description:
As a member of our Marketing team, you will be part of a fast-paced, customer-centric, sales orientated environment, providing efficient skills in the area of marketing and creative design.
As a Marketing Graduate, you will be supporting the marketing department by carrying out the daily tasks to keep the department functioning and facilitate the duties of the Marketing Manager, the PR & Communications Manager and assisting with Creative and Online design
You will gain exposure to end-to-end marketing campaigns, events, public relations, merchandising, corporate branding and internal communication campaigns as well as many other areas of marketing.
You will have the support and resources to grow and develop your career in Marketing. You will have the guidance’ input; mentorship and support from senior managers, executives, colleagues, and resources to develop a tailored path in a successful career in Marketing.
- Work with peers across Creative, Marketing and Communications to design campaigns across online and print media.
- Assist with building digital marketing emails, landing pages, and collateral.
- Design graphics, banners and other Web images to be a part of integrated marketing campaigns.
- Assist with a varying degree of digital projects including, but not limited to, product launch activities, events, promotional pages, and regional support materials.
- Facilitate communication timeously between marketing and other internal departments
- Obtain Event attendee lists and post-event deliverables
- Maintain an efficient process to manage marketing collateral/ Branding and Merchandising and stock room
- Support the marketing team in driving dedicated marketing campaigns
- Upskill on internal Marketing communication and tracking system to effectively support the department
- Preparing Event Materials
- Quotes for Stock and events
- Working with Suppliers
The successful graduates must have completed the following in the last 2 years:
- Marketing Diploma /Degree
Essential Personal Characteristics:
- Energetic and enthusiastic;
- Goal and solutions orientated;
- Passionate about Technology;
- Passionate about learning and self-development;
- Adaptable and flexible;
- Professional and presentable;
- Curious and problem solving
NB!! Graduates over the age of 25 years and/or graduates who have not completed their relevant degree or diploma in the last 2 years will not be eligible for the program. Graduates in their final year will be considered based on their academic transcripts.