Mimecast – Sales Graduate (CPT) Screening Form
- Experience Fresh
- Job Functions Marketing/Sales
- Qualifications (NQF) Bachelor’s Degree (7)
- Interns Required 1
Brief Role Description:
As a member of our Go to Market team, you will be part of a fast-paced, customer-centric, sales orientated environment, providing efficient skills in the area of sales.
As a Sales Graduate, you will have the support and resources to grow and develop your career in Sales. You will have the guidance’ input; mentorship and support from senior managers, executives, colleagues, and resources to develop a tailored path in a successful career in sales. You will learn the various elements of what goes into being a successful sales individual.
More so, you will be exposed to a leading Software as a Service company being exposed to complex sales with multi-product/service and integrated solutions.
You will have the opportunity to be exposed to a variety of blue-chip companies across industries. You will become integrated into our Go to Market team.
- Market Development and “cold calling”
- Pipeline, forecast and Lead Management
- Qualify sales meetings using tools such as LinkedIn, Internal CRM systems and lists provided by Marketing.
- Responsibility for the Channel Partner CRM system (updating of contract details and other important information)
- Be involved in all training activities and provide assistance to trainers
- General support to the Go to Market team.
- Facilitate and attend Partner events
- Supporting Sales Marketing Campaigns
- Preparation & Consolidation of sales enablement content
- Assist with sales enablement research and market analysis
- Respond and escalate inbound partner queries
The successful graduates must have completed the following in the last 2 years:
- Business Degree
- BCom Degree
Essential Personal Characteristics:
- Energetic and enthusiastic;
- Goal and solutions orientated;
- Passionate about Technology;
- Passionate about learning and self-development;
- Adaptable and flexible;
- Professional and presentable;
- Curious and problem solving
NB!! Graduates over the age of 25 years and/or graduates who have not completed their relevant degree or diploma in the last 2 years will not be eligible for the program. Graduates in their final year will be considered based on their academic transcripts.