Trusted Interns has partnered with The Bursary Lottery and Red & Yellow to give away up to TEN spots for the brand new 1-year Advanced Diploma in User Centered Design. This course is designed specifically for graduates and will take UX (user experience) and design to the next level.
You’ll learn to apply sound strategic thinking and a deep understanding of what drives human behaviour to conceptually create and develop solutions to design problems.
How do you qualify?
In order to qualify for this bursary, you need to meet the following criteria:
- You must be a South African citizen
- Be between the age of 18 and 35
- Be ready to study full-time in 2019
- Possess an NQF level 6 Diploma OR a NQF level 7 Bachelor’s Degree
- Regular, steady access to the internet
- Have reasonably sophisticated computer skills (i.e. the ability to work and research online).
- Have a proven ability to design as evident in a portfolio and proficiency in related software (Adobe Creative Cloud: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop or similar)
Anyone can apply but preference will be given to employment equity candidates in line with the sponsor’s BBBEE requirements.